Our boutique studio, Breathe Diversity Pilates + Fitness, in beautiful Santa Rosa CA, is looking for experienced, reliable, and highly motivated Pilates instructors to teach group classes and private sessions as a part-time employee. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing studio that focuses on diversity and commitment. Being part of a diverse exercise community creates a love of fitness; encourages consistency; and elevates body, mind, and spirit.
- Teach Reformer Pilates group classes
- Provide Private Pilates training
- Instructing clients (up to 8 clients per equipment class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- We especially need teachers who can teach evening and Saturday classes, plus more as mutually agreed.
- Certified Pilates instructor through PMA recognized Comprehensive Pilates training in all apparatus: mat, reformer, chair, trapeze table
- Personal Training Certification (preferred)
- Experience teaching group Reformer classes of varying levels
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Some experience with Mind Body Online (or willingness to learn)
- Ability to work(sub) evenings and weekends
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
Benefits to Team Members
- Growth potential as we build our team
- Competitive and consistent hourly pay
- Discounts on retail and workshops as well as free monthly class allowance.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, use the link below and send us a cover letter, resume, and availability.